Personal Identification Information
Collection of personal identification information (“collected information”) from Users will be conducted in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, subscription to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in ClassifAI. All such collected information will only be obtained through voluntary submission by the Users. Refusing to supply such collected information may prohibit the Users from further engaging in certain ClassifAI related activities.
By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia.
Purpose of the collected information
ClassifAI may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- The collected Information provided by the Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support more efficiently.
- To personalised user experience
- We may use the collected information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group utilise the services and resources provided in ClassifAI.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Users email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order and also to respond to Student inquiries, questions, complaints and any other related requests.
- To comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
- We shall process the collected information in compliance with the changes of laws either within local competent jurisdiction or other competent jurisdiction, including statutory, bye-laws and etc. whichever is applicable.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data within ClassifAI and/or to the Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the Purposes set forth hereinabove in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Personal Data should the information be processed by a Vendor.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Websites as part of our organization’s process of constantly improving the Websites, and the products and services offered by ClassifAI.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content in ClassifAI that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from ClassifAI. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
Changes to this policy